Czech Republic MotoGP: Marc Marquez wins 4th race in a row
Honda racer Marc Marquez won the 2013 Czech Republic MotoGP race to take his 4th victory in a row and 5th race win this season.
His teammate Dani Pedrosa took second ahead of Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo in third.
The young 20 year old has been on the podium in 10 out of the 11 races this season and seems to be on his way to claim the Championship in his début season of MotoGP.
This now puts Marquez on top with a 26 point lead from Pedrosa and a 44 point lead from last year’s champion Jorge Lorenzo.
Published 25 Aug 2013, 17:58 IST
1. Marc Marquez (Spain) Honda 42:50.729
2. Dani Pedrosa (Spain) Honda 42:51.042
3. Jorge Lorenzo (Spain) Yamaha 42:53.006
4. Valentino Rossi (Italy) Yamaha 43:00.830
5. Alvaro Bautista (Spain) Honda 43:00.907
6. Stefan Bradl (Germany) Honda 43:10.536
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Italy) Ducati 43:25.744
8. Nicky Hayden (U.S.) Ducati 43:26.083
9. Andrea Iannone (Italy) Ducati 43:41.878
10. Aleix Espargaro (Spain) Aprilia 43:47.121
11. Colin Edwards (U.S.) FTR 43:48.149
12. Michele Pirro (Italy) Ducati 43:56.159
13. Danilo Petrucci (Italy) Ioda 44:03.093
14. Hiroshi Aoyama (Japan) FTR 44:04.229
15. Randy de Puniet (France) Aprilia 44:04.857