SAHAYATHON: Date, Venue and other details
- Sahayathon and Sportindia
Helping Hearts is a nonprofit organization started with the aim of helping the rural people below the poverty line. It is a venture started by a few like-minded educators who believe in giving back their share to the society. Under its aegis, we wish to organize ‘Sahayathon’, a yearly activity to raise funds to help the deserving.
Our primary aim this year would be to provide financial support to the farmers, the backbone of our country or any other needy people in our society. We intend to help the needy, those who have financial difficulties due to health problems, predominantly accidents on the farm. We are looking to cover those ailments which are not covered by the government health scheme i.e., Aarogyasri. During our preliminary research, we have understood that physiotherapy is one of the components not covered in Aarogyasri. It is one of the major problems faced by the villagers because of which they tend to lose their earning capacity. This year we plan to collect funds primarily by organizing a ‘Run’. The amount collected from the registration will be used to cover the cost of organizing the run and the profits will be given to the deserving beneficiaries each year. The deserving beneficiary will be identified with the help of a panel of doctors who will advise us on the course of the treatment.
Date & Time
3rd Feb 2019, 06:00 AM Onwards
Global Edge School, Golden Mile Rd, Power Welfare Society, Kokapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Terms & Conditions
- I/my ward declare that we fully understood the risk and responsibility of participating in the 3K, 5K RUN and 10K CYCLING.
- Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk SMS service provider.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with the written consent of the registered runners.
- If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the child and that he/She has my permission to take part in the event. I further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he is a major.
- Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time, which is announced at the start of the run.
For event details and Online Registration visit the bio section for the website link and do follow our social media pages for a regular update.