Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore to headline Sportex Asia International Conference
The Sportex Asia International Conference on Sports and Sports business 2018, which will be held in New Delhi on 26th and 27th February, 2018, will be headlined by the Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports of India, Mr. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore.
The two-day conference will see a host of eminent personalities expressing their views on various agendas.
On the first day, the agendas that will be addressed are state of sports economy, key perspectives of sports industry leaders, football and basketball in Spain, a finance roundtable on sports sector and marketing and branding opportunities in sports.
Day two will see the following agendas being discussed: perspectives of sports policy makers and decision makers, Indian Women in sports, sporting infrastructure & sports inspired property development, education & sports, and E-sports.
While Rathore will headline the event, the likes of Shri Rahul Bhatnagar, Secretary of Ministry of State Youth Affairs and Sports, Mr. Rajeev Shukla, Chairman of IPL, Mr. Sandeep Pradhan, Deputy director general of the Sports Authority of India will also put forward their views during the two-day event.
Here's the full list of speakers:
1. Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Minister of State (Independent Charge) Youth Affairs and Sports
2. Rahul Bhatnagar, Secretary, Ministry of State Youth Affairs and Sports
3. Sundar Raman, CEO, Reliance Sports
4. Rajeev Shukla, Chairman of IPL, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha)
5. Raj Nayak, Chief Executive Officer at Colors - Viacom 18
6. Sandeep Pradhan, Deputy director general of the Sports Authority of India
7. Vinit Karnik, Country Head - Entertainment, Sports & Live Events at GroupM
8. Ashok Trivedi, Managing Partner at SWAT Capital LLC
9. Chetan Chauhan, Sports Minister of Uttar Pradesh and former Indian cricketer
10. Alexander Jarvis, Chairman at Blackbridge CrossBorder
11. Iñigo Aznar, Commercial Director - Atlético de Madrid
12. Matthew Wheeler, Chief Executive, A&W Capital and Managing Partner, Sports Investment Partners
13. Bill Dosanjh, Founder & CEO: Super Fight League
14. Dinesh Raj, MD and Owner, Premier Futsal
15. Pratham Mittal, CoFounder at Outgrow & VenturePact
16. Pankaj Makkar, Managing Director, Bertelsmann Corporate Services India Pvt. Ltd.
17. Ashu Phakey, Business Head of Delhi and National Circulation Head, HT Media Limited
18. Om Pathak, Head, School Sports Promotion Foundation
19. Shikha Uberoi Bajpai, Co-founder Indi.com, Founder/President Impact Media 360, Inc.
20. Ameera Pasrich, National equestrian Player
21. Kusum Mohapatra, Director, Magic Bus India Foundation
22. Lokesh Suji, Director - Esports Federation of India | Board Member & VP-South Asia (Asian Esports Federation)
23. Porush Jain, Founder & CEO Sportskeeda
24. Vijay Sajjanhar, Chief Financial Officer at Dubai Sports City
25. Jose Antonio Cachaza, Country Head India, LaLiga
26. Udit Sheth, Founder and MD, TRANSSTADIA
27. Rohan Sharma, Director of Delhi Dynamos FC
28. Achin Kochar, Owner, VI-John Sher-e-Punjab, Super Fight League (SFL)
29. Anurradha Prasad, Managing Director, E 24, News 24, BAG films
30. Siddhartha Upadhyay, Founder & Secretary General, STAIRS
31. Himanshu Kholi, Co-founder of Client Associates
32. Sam Mehta, Director and Chief Investment Officer Director of the Atlas Family Office and Director of Dr Mehta’s Hospitals
33. Mohammed Hamdi, Director Al Jazira Football Club
34. Nisha Narayanan, COO & Director, RED FM & Redtro (One of India's largest radio network) and CEO, Digital Radio (Mumbai) Broadcasting Ltd.
35. Mandeep Malhotra, Founding Partner & CEO, The Social Street
36. Pankaj Rag, Joint Secretary Sports Development, Ministry Of Youth Affairs and Sports
37. Gurmat Raunaq Sahni, Founder and Director at Grand Slam Baseball
Last year, the conference brought together more than 250 stakeholders in Indian sports regime who discussed specific opportunities for various brands, HNI’s, Federations, Foreign Investors and Investment Funds looking at sports investment opportunities. This year, a similar, if not better, kind of response is expected.