Not worried by hamstring problem: Mitchell Marsh
Sydney, Jan 11 (IANS) All-rounder Mitchell Marsh has said that his troublesome hamstring won't hold him back in his attempts to propel Australia to World Cup glory.
Marsh was selected in Australia's 15-man cricket World Cup squad on Sunday despite suffering another hamstring setback last month during the Test series against India.
But Mitchell said that the injury was minor, and he's on track to play at the latter stages of the upcoming One-Day International (ODI) tri series against India and England.
"There's no mental demons for me. Over the last 12 months, I've got my body to a point where I've gained a lot of confidence in it," Marsh was quoted as saying by cricket.com.au Sunday.
"And I've just gone hell for leather playing and training, and that's been great for me. This is a really minor injury. It's probably only a 10-day injury, but my hamstrings turn that into a three or four-week injury."
Australia's first World Cup match is against England on February 14 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.