Not just characters, Free Fire also offers players many pets that have unique abilities. They can pick a pet according to their playstyle and make use of these creatures to win matches.
As players progress in Free Fire, they can unlock more pets from time to time by purchasing them using diamonds (in-game money). Players also have the freedom to choose a cool nickname for their pets to stand out in the crowd.
Usually, Android and iOS keyboards do not have ample symbols and characters. Hence, players can head to websites like nickfinder.com and fortnite.freefire-name.com to decorate the name of their pets with creative symbols.
30 best Free Fire pet names with creative symbols for OB27 version
These are forty best Free Fire pet names:
9. ⦉Deᖙ𝖎¢aτeᖙ Da𝖎𝕤ץ⦊
13. ⦇𐌁ugs 𐌁u͢͢͢ŇŇy⦈
Users have the option to change the default name of the pet by following the steps given below:
- They must choose the pet's icon after opening Free Fire.
- Players need to click on the pet whose name they want to change.
- They need to then select the edit icon.
- A dialog box appears, which will prompt users to enter the new name.
- They can enter/paste any unique moniker of their choice and make the necessary payments for the change.
Disclaimer: While these steps may seem obvious to some, several new players often search for these steps.