Dead or Alive 5 Last Round patch 1.02 is now up for download on the PlayStation consoles
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round released last month Dead or Alive 5 Last Rounds latest patch update 1.02 is now available for download on the PlayStati ...
Dead or Alive 5 Last Rounds latest patch update 1.02 is now available for download on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles. Developers Team Ninja announced the new patch on the game’s official Facebook page, though it does not seem to be available for some countries. The game received another update just a few days prior which consisted of a number of bug and stability fixes. You can check out the list of patch notes for update 1.02 below:
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed so that the game no longer freezes in Lesson 40.9 of the tutorial, and save data is no longer corrupted upon completing Lesson 40.8.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Lost your save data? You can now use a command to unlock costumes (for characters except for Honoka and Raidou), Story Mode progress, movies, system voices, music, and the OMG breast motion setting. Go to Options and input L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 at the same time, and a sound will play to confirm that the unlock was successful. In DOA5LR: Core Fighters, music will not be unlocked with this command. Movies and progress from Story Mode will not be unlocked unless the Story Mode DLC has been purchased
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed a bug that caused costumes 1-2 for Marie Rose, Phase 4 and Nyotengu to become unselectable after carrying over save data from PS3 under certain conditions.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed an unnatural animation that occurred when Honoka or Raidou evaded certain Danger Zones (e.g. tigers) with the Hold command.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): When the COM opponent is set to Raidou in Free Training, the standing throw he will use for COM Action, COM Reaction, etc. has been changed from →T to T.
- (PlayStation 4): Fixed a hang that occurred in certain modes while searching for Ranked Match, Lobby Match, and Throwdown opponents.
- (PlayStation 4): Fixed an issue that caused the same information to display under “Today’s Results” and “Overall Results”.
- (PlayStation 4): Changed the NAT Type options in the Online Menu.
- (PlayStation 3): Title no longer hangs on the loading screen after certain characters are selected for a tag team.
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is currently available for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC platforms.