Dragon Ball Xenoverse Patch 1.02 is now live
The patch will address some of the games server issues Bandai Namco has released a new patch for its latest title, Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Patch up ...
Bandai Namco has released a new patch for its latest title, Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Patch update 1.02 will aim to fix some of the game’s ongoing server issues. The update is now up for download and should be available for all platforms of the game.
The game had a pretty rocky launch in February after its servers went down for everyone. Bandai Namco has since tried to fix the issue with some maintenance and patches. They have also assured players that they are working on improving the issue. You can check out the full list of patch notes below:
– Player Match (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) are functioning properly on all platforms. This mode is accessible from ‘Player Match Online’ desk in Toki Toki City.
– Multi Lobbies and Single Lobbies functioning properly on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and we are still continuing to work on improvements on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam.
Please note that your network status can also affect the server connection.
Compatibility Patch 1.02:
– On March 10th, we will release Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 compatibility patches for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
– This patch will ensure compatibility with the new content of the DLC Pack 1 to be released soon and will improve several issues as you can read below.
– We will have new details regarding the online events in the comings weeks!
To implement this update, we will be conducting server maintenance during the following times:
March 10th 5:30PM to 9:00 PM JST
March 10th 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM CET
March 10th 1:30 AM to 5:00 AM PDT
Full Patch Notes
-Added data for Dragon Ball GT Pack 1
-Fixed English dialog and subtitle inconsistencies
-Fixed issue where “Reversal” evaluation could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where some materials could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where player could not be revived from downed state
-Implemented online event functionality