Fortnite Challenges: Season 7 Week 2 Challenges Revealed
What's the story?
Fortnite Season 7's week 2 challenges are out on 13 December 2018, and the set features three challenges that are free and four challenges that are exclusive to Battle Pass owners.
In case you didn't know...
Season 7 recently made its way to Fortnite on 6 December 2018, bringing in a host of changes to the game including new locations and weapons. Recently, the Infinity Blade that deals massive damage to players and structures, along with providing a slew of health and stamina benefits to the wielder was also made available.
The Weekly Challenges are a set of quests released every week that allows players to acquire means to level up in the game. The rewards - Battle Stars could be collected and then, be used to unlock progressive loot.
The heart of the matter
Part of the Season 7, the second week's challenges are made available to the players on Thursday.
Three challenges are available for all the players while the latter four are only available to Battle Pass owners. One could purchase the Battle Pass for 950 V-Bucks.
The official challenges are outlined below:
- Search a Chest in different Names Locations (7) - 5 Battle Stars
- Damage opponents with different types of weapons (5) - 5 Battle Stars
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Fatal Fields (3) (Hard) - 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Snobby Shores and Pleasant Park in a single match (2) - 5 Battle Stars
- Play the Sheet Music on the pianos near Pleasant Park and Lonely Lodge (2) - 5 Battle Stars
- Compete in a Dance Off at an abandoned mansion (1) (Hard) - 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent from at least 50m away (1) - 10 Battle Stars
With this week's challenges out, it is now up to you to play the game and finish the challenges as quickly as possible. Following a one-quest once-per-game is a very good strategy if you are looking to complete the quests at a faster pace.
Get all the latest news concerning Fortnite Challenges on Sportskeeda.