Fortnite System Requirements For PC, MAC, Android & iOS
- Ensure you have these system requirements in either PC, MAC, Android or iOS and start playing this epic battle royale game.
Developed by Epic Games, Fortnite is a collection to two games, which include Fortnite: Save the World and Fortnite: Battle Royale. Both the titles first hit the stores in 2017, and the free-to-play Battle Royale version has taken the world by storm and is one of the most popular games on handheld devices. The game won two awards at the 2018 Golden Joystick Awards and is nominated for four categories at 2018 The Game Awards.
Fortnite: Save the World is currently only available for the Windows, MacOS, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 while Fortnite: Battle Royale is available on the above-mentioned platforms alongside the Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS devices. This is the case as the former title utilises a host of system resources for a smooth experience.
Irrespective of the platform that you choose to play, you will get an idea of all the Fortnite system requirements across all the different platforms below. The Android and the iOS system requirements only represent Fortnite: Battle Royale while the PC and Mac system requirements showcase it for both the games under the Fortnite franchise.
Also, read Fortnite- Complete Guide
Fortnite System Requirements for PC and MAC
Minimum system requirements
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 on PC or Intel Iris Pro 5200 on Mac
- Processor: Core i3 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit or Mac OSX Sierra (10.12.6+)
Additionally, Mac computers must support the Metal API. This is generally present in all the latest generation Apple devices. All MacBook Air and Pro models, Mac mini models and the iMac models that hit the stores in 2012 or later will support this API. Additionally, the MacBook (2015 or later), iMac Pro with a compatible graphics card will also support the Metal API.
Recommended system requirements
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU with 2 GB VRAM
- Processor: Core i5 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit or Mac OSX Sierra (10.13.6+)
Get the latest Video Game News on Sportskeeda.