Honkai Star Rail 1.1 is scheduled to release in a few hours alongside Silver Wolf and her Light Cone banners. Players worldwide have been waiting for HoYoverse to add new content to their new globally-appreciated gacha title since it was suffering from a content drought for quite a while.
The company is known for holding extended periods of downtime before launching a major update. It has already made an announcement about the latest one, which can be found on their official social media pages. To summarize, players can expect five hours of downtime before any major launch. This is similar to how things work in HoYoverse's other Gacha title, Genshin Impact.
Additionally, players are scheduled to receive Stellar Jades as compensation for the downtime alongside several fixes.
What is the scheduled downtime for Honkai Star Rail servers?
As mentioned, the official servers of Honkai Star Rail in all major regions have the same period of downtime before a major update launch. Based on HoYoverse's tweet and server time, the expected start of maintenance is 6:00 UTC +8 on June 7, until 11 UTC +8.
The following list will provide a clearer idea of all regions and their timings:
- India: 3:30 am to 8:30 am (June 7)
- Philippines: 6:00 am to 11:00 am (June 7)
- China: 6:00 am to 11:00 am (June 7)
- UK: 11:00 pm (June 6) to 4:00 am (June 7)
- Japan: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm (June 7)
- Korea: 7:00 am to 12:00 pm (June 7)
Here is an additional list regarding the downtime across every time zone:
- PDT (UTC -7): 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm (June 6)
- MDT (UTC -6): 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm (June 6)
- CDT (UTC -5): 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm (June 6)
- EDT (UTC -4): 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm (June 6)
- BST (UTC +1): 11:00 pm (June 6) to 4:00 am (June 7)
- CEST (UTC +2): 12:00 am to 5:00 am (June 7)
- MSK (UTC +3): 1:00 am to 6:00 am (June 7)
- IST (UTC +5:30): 3:30 am to 8:30 am (June 7)
- CST (UTC +8): 6:00 am to 11:00 am (June 7)
- JST (UTC +9): 7:00 am to 12:00 pm (June 7)
- NZST (UTC +12): 10:00 am to 3:00 pm (June 7)
Everyone can choose to pre-install the files for Honkai Star Rail 1.1, as they are available on all platforms. Players on the PC platform can head to the official game client, while users of Mobile Devices can look for an option on the opening screen.
What are the new features and events in Honkai Star Rail 1.1?
To have a proper grasp of all upcoming events in v1.1, readers are recommended to head to this link. However, to summarize, the following points should make things clear:
- Silver Wolf, Luocha, and Yukong as playable characters.
- New events.
- New companion missions.
- Addition to the main story mission.
- New bosses.
- New enemies.
- Chat feature with friends.
Similar to the first update, Honkai Star Rail v1.1 will run for approximately 40 days.