PUBG Guide: How to Play and Win Infection Mode in PUBG Mobile? Ultimate Guide
PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update has been released and a bunch of amendments are made. After this update, developers have got positive feedback from users. New features, outfits, weapon skins, and gameplay mode have been introduced in the game after this patch. Apart from this, bugs and glitches are also fixed to make the game even more realistic. The anti cheat system is improved, which can easily detect various 3rd party apps and scripts used to exploit the game. "We can do anything to make the game fair and free from hackers; thus we are banning accounts for 10 years," Developers said.
To read the changelog of this new update, refer to the article mentioned below:
If you have played the zombie mode, you will find this mode difficult than other zombies mode. Although the rules and features are a bit different from it. With the help of this article, you can easily understand how to play this Infection Mode? Along with a full detailed guide to win this mode. So without further ado, here is the comprehensive guide of Infection Mode.
Detailed Guide of Infection Mode
Infection Mode, which is the main highlight of this update, is released in 0.14.0 version of PUBG Mobile. It is also popularly known as Player vs. Zombie mode in which a single server will consist of 12 real players who will fight with each other according to their character. Two teams will fight with each other, i.e. Defenders and Zombies. Defenders need to defend themselves, and zombies need to infect defenders to win the game respectively. This mode can be found under the section of Evo Ground, and the teams are not fixed. 3 Players will randomly turn into Zombies after the beginning of the round and rest of the 9 will play as Defenders . Before talking further about this, let's take a look at the rules of this new mode.
Rules of Infection Mode
- Maximum of 12 players can play in a single server.
- A total of 3 rounds will be played during the whole match.
- Each round will last 3 Minutes.
- After the beginning of the round, some players will randomly turn into zombie mode, and others will play as defender.
- The hitpoints and movement speed of zombies will be higher than defenders until they got shot by a bullet.
How to play and win this mode?
If you are a beginner, then you will find this mode a bit tricky to play. But after reading the tips and tricks mentioned below, one can easily compete and win this mode. First, let's talk about how to play this mode. As mentioned earlier in this article, a maximum of 12 players can play this mode in a single server, and there are two teams which will fight with each other.
- Defenders Team
Victory Condition for Defenders: Avoid infections and survive till the end.
If you are playing from the defenders team, you need to kill all the zombies in order to win the round. The defender's side will be provided two assault rifles to kill the zombies. Keep in mind that, if you got a single hit from the zombie, then you will also become a zombie. In the beginning, three random players will turn into a zombie, and nine players will become the defender. After six defenders got infected, the remaining defenders will become Vanquisher. The Vanquisher will get a sword and an ability which is very powerful to kill the zombies even in one shot. If you survived till last, then defenders will win the round and the player with most damage from each team will get the MVP.
- Zombies Team
Victory Condition for Zombies: Infect all defenders before 3 minutes.
Playing from zombies team is easy rather than playing from the defenders team. If you become a zombie at the beginning of the round, then you need to hit defenders atleast a single time to turn him into a zombie. After turning three defenders into a zombie, you will become the Zombie King, which is very powerful than a normal one. After that, zombies need to kill all the defenders before 3 minutes to win the round. Zombies will also get abilities, which can be used in the second phase. The team which will secure more rounds will be the winner of the match.
Tips and Trick to Win the Infection Mode
- Defenders Team
- Always stay away from each player before the beginning of the round. You don't know which player will become a zombie and immediately infect you if closer to you.
- Take a high location, which will take some time for zombies to climb.
- Use Jumping tubes to avoid the zombies quickly.
- Use sword ability when a bunch of zombies is near you.
- Always use weapon with a higher fire rate
- Zombies Team
- Use blocks instead of stairs to climb. This will make difficult for defenders to aim.
- Always stay in a group of 2-3 Zombies to easily infect the defenders.
- Use your ability at a perfect time rather than using it unnecessarily.
- Try to attack from the back of defender rather than going from in front of him.
- Use the stealth mode as much as possible to sneak your enemies.
So this is the full guide of this new mode. Although, if you have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask by posting your questions in the comments section. Also, share this article with your PUBG Mobile friends.
Modified 21 Dec 2019, 00:11 IST