PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile has revealed a new tournament that is going to take place in the coming months. The new tournament which holds a huge prize pool of $2 Million Dollar is called PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019. The registration for the PUBG Mobile Club Open tournament will start from tomorrow and last till March 18, 2019.
Check out our previous article to learn about the PUBG Mobile Club Open tournament-
To Register for PUBG Mobile Club Open Tournament follow the steps mentioned down below:-
- Register Your Crew here.
- After you are done registering log Into PUBG Mobile, then create a crew in the crew challenge system using the exact same crew name and members.
- Register for the crew challenge under TPP Mode (Third Person Perspective).
- After the in game registration process is complete, play a minimum of 8 games during the crew challenge qualifying round.
- The top 8 matches will be considered while ranking for the qualification round.
- Top Qualifying crews will be invited to the club open 2019 spring split group round.
While registering your crew you need to fill the following details mentioned down below:-
- Crew Name
- Crew Region
- Crew Logo
Now a total of 5 members of a crew can participate in PUBG Mobile Club Open Tournament. In which the crew leader will hold the seat of first member and the rest 4 members can submit their details in any order. The following details should be entered by the crew leader and its members while registering for PUBG Mobile Club Open Tournament.
- Email Id
- Phone No.
- Character Id
- Residency (Choose your country name).
Note: Since Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam will hold offline Qualifier Finals, teams from these countries need to play a minimum of 4 matches during the Crew Challenge Qualifying Round (from March 22nd to March 24th). The top 4 matches will be used in determining qualification ranks. The top 12 Crews of each country will advance to the offline Qualifier Finals.
Follow Sportskeeda for the latest Video Game News.Published 07 Mar 2019, 21:22 IST