League of Legends’ preseason patch 10.23 update did away with much of how items and champion itemization worked in the MOBA.
The new Mythic Items brought in a completely new meta to the game and introduced passives and interactions that make League of Legends feel like an entirely new game.
The item system overhaul has created a balance disparity, making some build paths feel a bit too over-tuned than the others. Though there have been many tweaks and updates to items in subsequent patches, there is still much work to be done on Riot’ Games part.
This is why League of Legends patch 11.2 will be focusing a lot on balancing some items.
In a recent tweet, League of legends developer outlined some changes hitting the PBE and provided a brief preview of some potential modifications in upcoming patches.
Probable item changes coming in League of Legends patch 11.2
Yetter outlined the following item changes coming to League of Legends patch 11.2:
- Ravenous Hunter: Omnivamp per stack 2%>>>1.75
- Hextech Rocket Belt
- Imperial mandate
- Turbo chempunk: Cost 3200 >>> 2800; Build Path- Bami's + Negatron + Cloth + 900g >>> Bamis’ + Null + Cloth+ 850g; Ability Haste 15 >>> 20; MR 50 >>> 25; Mythic Passive 5% tenacity and Slow Resist >>> 5 Ability Haste
- Frostfire Gauntlet: Cost 3200 >>> 2800; Build Path Bami’s + Null + Chain Vest + 850g >>> Bami’s + Null + Cloth Armor + 850g; Ability Haste 15 >>> 20; Armor 50 >>> 25
- Gargoyle Stoneplate: Fortify increases bonus resistance by 3% (max 15%) >>> 5% (max 25%) when damaged by enemy champions
- Essence Reaver: Mana Restore: 3%% Max mana >>> 40% Base AD + 16% bonus AD
- Sunfire Aegis: Mythic Passive 5 Ability Haste >>> 5% Tenacity and Slow Resist
- Phantom Dancer: Cost 2500 >>> 2600; Attack Speed 40% >>> 45%
- Runaan’s Hurricane: Cost 2500 >>> 2600; Attack Speed 40% >>> 45%
- Umbral Glaive: Cost 2800 >>> 2600; AD 55 >>> 50; Caufield’s Warhammer >>> 2 long swords in build path
- Serpent's Fang: Cost 2800 >>> 2600; AD 60 >>> 55
- Chempunk Chainsword: Cost 2700 >>> 2600; health 200 >>> 150
- Shureliya’s Reverie: Health 350 >>> 200; 5% movement speed >>> 400 AP; Base Mana regen 50 >>> 100%; New Buildpath Kindelgem + Bandleglass Mirror