Riot Games is sticking to their bi-weekly patch updates system in Valorant, as exactly after 14 days of patch 1.10, we have got the official notes for patch 1.11.
The new Agent - Skye, arrives on the live servers with patch 1.11. It was a delayed release on Riot’s part, as the Valorant devs wanted to prioritize the new map Icebox for patch 1.10.
And speaking of Icebox, the map will now be available in competitive matchmaking, and players will now be able to queue up fior it in their ranked Valorant games.
Moreover, many of the Valorant Agents will be going through some balance tweaks. While Breach is getting a buff, Cypher and Killjoy will see a nerf coming to their kit.
‘Left-handed view model’ will also be available from patch 1.11 of Valorant, along with a variety of quality of life upgrades.
If you’re looking for a more detailed view of patch 1.11 and why Riot decided to make these changes to Valorant, then you can always check out their official website. But for a concise gist of the new Valorant patch, we have got you covered.
Valorant Patch 1.11 official notes
Valorant AGENT UPDATES
SKYE JOINS THE VALORANT ROSTER!
- Skye will be available for use in official esports competition (e.g., First Strike) after two weeks in competitive queue (November 9, barring any issues)
Full flash time increased from 1.75 >>> 2
- Disabled and revealed upon death
- Disabled and revealed upon death
- Alarmbot and Turret now deactivate if she is more than 40m away from them—reentering the 40m range reactivates her little friends.
- Cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 10 seconds
- Range at which Alarmbot can be detected decreased from 9m >>> 7m
- Cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 7 seconds
- Range at which Nanoswarm can be detected decreased from 5m >>> 3.5m
- Damage increased from 40/s >>> 45/s
- Damage now ticks smoother and faster while in Nanoswarm, instead of in chunks of 10 every ¼ of a second
- Icebox enters the Competitive map rotation
- Shorter Unrated queue times for the highest-rank players
- Added location of the current gamepod to the loading screen for all modes
- Adjusted Combat Score to factor in non-damaging assists
GAME MODE UPDATES
- “Play Out All Rounds” option now available in custom game lobby options
Updates to Economy Ruleset
- Attackers who lose but survive the entire round without planting the Spike receive a reduced number of credits (1,000)
- Defenders who lose but survive the entire round after the Spike has detonated also receive reduced credits (1,000)
- Dying to the Spike will no longer count as a death in KDA statistics
- Additional economic information added as a tooltip when hovering over the exclamation mark next to “Min Next Round” in the shop
- Minor improvements to observer flashed indicator
- New setting for observers: ‘Show Player Keybinds on Map’
- New Custom Game Option: ‘Play Out All Rounds’
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Left-handed view model is now available for players. Players can swap their first person view-model to lefthanded by going to the settings menu and swapping their view model to “Left-Handed”. Changing this will also show all other players as left-handed when spectating.
- You can now send a direct message by clicking a friend's name in chat instead of having to type their name out
- Players that have been AFK or alt-tabbed for more than 5 minutes will now appear as 'Away' in the Social Panel
- Adjusted team colors to remain fixed for the full duration of a game for observers instead of having the Attacking side always appear as red, and the defending side always appear as green
- [BETA] Experimental Sharpening
- Fixed one source of combat hitches we’ve seen from player reports
- Jett now can’t rope dash lel
- Fixed a bug where incoming Party invites would remain active in the Social Panel after being declined
- Players no longer see the spike location when reconnecting to a game
- Fixed issue where player corpses could cause collision issues
- Sage wall segments no longer breaks if a player dies on top of them
- Fixed a bug that would disable queueing for any mode if a player closed the client during the Match Found countdown.
- Fixed a bug that was displaying Act Rank badge on the MVP screen outside of Competitive Queue.