Free Fire is finally getting its new OB24 update, which will roll out the much-awaited Bermuda 2.0 map, Parafal weapon, Rockie pet, and more. It will also introduce several visual enhancements, including a new lobby and spawn island, to provide a fresh look to the game.
The games servers have been taken down for maintenance to make way for the upcoming update. During this period, the players will not be able to access the game servers and encounter a login error.
Free Fire Opening time and Maintenance details
The servers of Garena Free Fire will be up once the update is rolled out successfully. As per the official announcement, the Free Fire servers will open on September 23 at 5:30 pm IST.
Here's the maintenance schedule for the upcoming update:
Start time: 10:00 am IST (GMT +5:30) on 23rd September 2020
End time: 5:30 pm IST (GMT +5.30) on 23rd September 2020
The players, who update the game and login for three consecutive days, will get the following rewards for free:
- 1000 Universal Fragments
- 3 Urban Rager Weapon Loot Crates
- 3 Carnival Carnage Weapon Loot Crate
Free Fire OB24 update features
- New Weapon – PARAFAL
- New Weapon - The Flamethrower
- New Grenade Mechanism
- New Spawn Island
- New Armory Menu
- New features in the Settings Menu
- New features in Training Ground
- Team Boost
Bug fixes and Optimizations:
- Gloo walls can no longer displace players' models.
- Mushrooms can now be marked.
- Players can now open the settings menu when they are spectating or dead.
- Optimized the filter function in Free Fire store's Armory.
- Optimized MVP display for the winning/losing team for all close combat modes.
- Optimized the model for the Jeep.
- Optimized in-game active skill display.