7 Best Chest Exercises For Women
Women do work hard on their body and it is just not the abs or the legs that they work on. It is the overall development they are concerned about. One region that does not come out as a surprise is the chest area. Women work on their chest with a lot of sincerity because they are not only aiming for muscles and strength but also for firm and perky breasts. It is one of the most prominent muscle groups, for both men and women and hence a good balance between the upper body and the lower body becomes important.
There are some points that you must remember before you start working on your chest. They are:
1. As far as the chest area is concerned, heavy pressing motions are recommended.
2. Concentrate on compound exercises as they enable you to use more weight.
3. You need not do too many sets. As long as you maintain the posture and speed, you are good to go.
4. Do not make your chest day extremely tedious. It is the best if you stick to a few exercises and do them perfectly instead of being all over the place.
5. There are 3 angles that must be incorporated when you are working on your chest. They are inclined, middle and lower.
Let us get into the best chest exercises for women to get firm breasts and strong chest!
Step 1: Get down on the floor with your palms right under your shoulder, your arms extended without a bend and your toes firmly placed on the ground. Let your body form a straight line from your head to your heals.
Step 2: Now, lower your body by bending your elbows outwards and go as low as you can. Do not touch the floor.
Step 3: Push back and extend your arms to get back to the initial position. Repeat.
Do 2 sets of 15 reps each.
Next up: Chest Presses