New User posted their first comment

7 Day Proven Vegetarian Diet Plan To Lose Belly Fat

Modified 30 Aug 2018, 20:04 IST
Top 5 / Top 10

A lot of people go wrong when it comes to losing weight and getting a flat belly. Do you know how? They believe in one of the two things: first, diet has no role to play in weight loss and rigorous workout is ultimate when it comes to getting a flat belly and second, not eating anything is the mantra to lose weight and starvation can help you get a beach body.

These two are extreme points of view and both are as wrong as they can be. In layman’s term, diet makes up 70% of your weight loss plan whereas exercising makes up the other 30%. Hence, not eating at all is as wrong as eating anything and everything.

There needs to be a perfect balance between what you eat throughout the day and how you plan to burn it down. So here we are, giving you a 7-days proven vegetarian diet plan that will help you lose belly fat. We do not mean to say that you will lose weight within 7 days. What we mean is that this is a 7-days vegetarian food routine that needs to be followed in cycles. Give it at least a month to work on you and trust us, you will not be disappointed.

Diet Tips

Some diet tips to keep in mind before we get into it:

1. Increase protein intake.

2. Reduce the amount of carbohydrate you stuff in your body. Some amount of carbs is still fine, but junk food is not a good source for it.

3. Drink lots of water. Keeping yourself hydrated is the best you can do to increase your metabolism and remove toxins from your body.

4. Increase fiber intake.

5.  Avoid binge eating by all means. Being sad or happy should be taken as an excuse to eat a whole apple and not a whole carton of your favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream.


6.  Avoid artificial sugar. 

7. The most important point is that this plan will not work out in isolation. Working out is extremely crucial. Take the stairs whenever possible, walk short distances and help yourself in trivial chores. Increase your physical activity.

1 / 6 NEXT
Published 14 Jul 2018, 15:54 IST
Fetching more content...
App download animated image Get the free App now
❤️ Favorites Edit