Write & Earn
Notifications

MMA News: Sydney MMA fighter posts nude pictures of his fiancée on social media

Julian Wallace makes headlines again for the wrong reasons.

Julian Wallace crosses the line again!

Julian Wallace, former XFC Bantamweight Champion, stooped to a new low when the Australian decided to post nudes of his fiancee and fellow MMA fighter, Jessica Rose Clark, on social media. The entire controversy seems to have begun when Jessica “Jess Jess” Clark called cops to her apartment after allegedly being attacked by Julian.

According to Jessica, the incident began when she brought some noodles for Wallace and he threw a fit saying that it was the “wrong food”. He then reportedly accused her of cheating and then proceeded to attack her.

While speaking to Daily Mail Australia, Jess described the incident in detail.

“He started attacking me, it went on for about 20 minutes, he kicked me in the head with Timberland boots on."

Jess also told the Daily Telegraph that Wallace caught her in a choke hold.

"I kept tapping him on the arm because I could feel that I was going to lose consciousness, but he pulled tighter and I thought that would be the end."

Jessica Clark claims to have gotten out of the hold and then called the cops.

The case, which has seen several twists and turns, caught more fire when Wallace posted comments about Jessica on social media, including screenshots of personal chats, and threatened to release her sex tape and nude images.

These comments angered the MMA community and Wallace faced much criticism on social media. This resulted in him deleting the comments and eventually deleting his Facebook account as well.

This entire fiasco has received a lot of negative attention from the entire MMA community. XFC, the MMA promotion, which Wallace was signed up with, has since terminated his contract. XFC promoter Matt Walton told The Daily Telegraph that "this is not something we condone," adding that the company will not work with Wallace "now, or in the foreseeable future.”

This is not the first time Wallace is receiving negative media coverage. It was reported that he made a policy which bans females from his barber shop once. However back then, he had defended himself stating that he wasn’t being discriminatory. 

The incident, however, had resulted in locals boycotting the shop. 

'No women can come into the premises because we only cater to men,' the former XFC Bantamweight champion had told Sunrise last month.

'It is not a discrimination thing, it is something that we provide a service for men, we protect their comfort, we protect their insecurities. We protect their privacy.’

The 28-year-old will be sentenced on December 7. Wallace lost his XFC bantamweight championship in a dogfight of a match, where he succumbed to a Gustavo Falciroli triangle at the end of the second round earlier this past August.

For the latest MMA news, live coverage and rumours, visit our Sportskeeda MMA section.  

Fetching more content...