1) There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal’s last four Premier League games.
2) Arsenal is undefeated in their last eight home matches in the Premier League.
3) Wigan has conceded at least two goals in the last four matches in the Premier League.
4) In the last six meetings, Arsenal have won four, drawn one, and lost one game against Wigan.
5) Arsenal has scored a total of 13 goals in the last six meetings, while Wigan has managed to score only four times.
6) Wigan is just four points behind 17th placed Sunderland. A win on Tuesday will bolster their chances of a Premier League spot for the next season.
7) Arsenal have scored quick goals in their last two Premier League games (within five minutes from kick-off).
8) Wigan won the FA Cup, their first major trophy, on Saturday against Manchester City and will be high on confidence.