An already stacked edition of AEW Dynamite on Wednesday night has just gotten bigger. The company has added the contract signing between AEW World Champion Jon Moxley and "The Cleaner" Kenny Omega for their upcoming title match on December 2nd.
Omega, who won the eliminator tournament final that concluded at AEW Full Gear against "Hangman" Adam Page, earned the right to challenge Moxley for the AEW Championship. This Wednesday on Dynamite, the match will be made official.
Jon Moxley vs. Kenny Omega for the AEW World Championship will headline Dynamite on December 2
Contract signings have been something AEW has done quite well since the launch of the company, and this one shouldn't be any different. Omega and Moxley should both bring it on the microphone to make for a very memorable segment.
Moxley, with an impressive unbeaten singles record of 21-0 in 2020, will step into the ring with Omega, who also hasn't lost a singles match this year, with a record of 7-0. This match is pay-per-view worthy, but AEW is giving it to their fans for free on Dynamite on TNT.
The following are already scheduled for AEW Dynamite this Wednesday:
- The Inner Circle parties in Las Vegas
- Orange Cassidy w/ Best Friends vs. Kip Sabian w/ Miro and Penelope Ford
- The returning PAC vs. The Blade w/ "The Family"
- AEW World Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks vs. Top Flight in a non-title match
- Serena Deeb defends the NWA Women's World Championship against Thunder Rosa
- AEW TNT Champion Darby Allin and Cody Rhodes vs. Brian Cage and Ricky Starks
AEW Dynamite will air from Daily's Place this Wednesday night in Jacksonville, Florida. Tickets are still available and start at $30 on AEWTIX.com, or tune in on TNT to see the action unfold.Published 17 Nov 2020, 04:08 IST