PAC is scheduled to return on AEW Dynamite next week. AEW announced on their Twitter account that PAC would return on next week's Dynamite episode, where he would break his silence.
"After months of silence in isolation, we’ll hear from @bastardPac this Wednesday, November 4th on #AEWDynamite"
PAC's return to Dynamite only days before Full Gear could be significant but might not have any bearing on the matches already booked for the event.
PAC returning to AEW Dynamite
PAC last worked on the March 11th episode of Dynamite, where he was a part of a six-man tag team match. Unfortunately, after that, the pandemic hit, and he was unable to travel. The pandemic stopped a lot of other wrestlers based in the United Kingdom from traveling as well.
On AEW Dynamite's rival program, WWE's NXT, Pete Dunne also returned to the show this week, after being isolated in the United Kingdom for months. Upon his return, Pete Dunne turned heel and attacked Kyle O'Reilly, siding with the newly formed team of Pat McAfee, Oney Lorcan, and Danny Burch.
Next week's AEW Dynamite is already booked to be an enormous show, and several matches are booked, which might have an impact heading into Full Gear. Superstars are expected to look for their last chance to pick up momentum heading into the event.
The card for the show, for now, stands as follows:
- Tag Team Match: Sammy Guevara and Ortiz vs MJF and Wardlow
- Singles Match: Shawn Spears w/ Tully Blanchard vs Scorpio Sky
- Singles Match: Miro w/ Kip Sabian vs Trent w/ Chuck Taylor
- Six-Man Tag Team Match: Cody Rhodes (c) and Gunn Club (Billy Gunn and Austin Gunn) vs John Silver, Colt Cabana, and Dark Order's No. 10
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley comes face-to-face with Eddie Kingston ahead of their Full Gear title match
- Chris Jericho to join the commentary table
- PAC to return and break his silence
With PAC returning, the future of the singles division might be shaken up following this week's episode of AEW Dynamite.Published 30 Oct 2020, 23:34 IST