IPL 2014: Kingfisher Premium brings you the biggest cricket celebration of the year
Kingfisher Premium, the King of Good Times, is all set to bring the excitement and fervour of India’s most loved cricketing fiesta to its consumers and cricket fans alike. As the Good Times partner to seven out of the eight IPL teams, Kingfisher promises to engage and exhilarate cricket and beer fanatics with innovative experiences.
Perpetuating its association with the cricketing phenomenon, the brand is extending its Good Times partnership to two time title winners Chennai Super Kings (CSK). Further enhancing its position as the most recalled brand, Kingfisher’s branding enjoys pride of place on the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) team jersey.
Taking its association with the IPL teams a step forward by bringing it into the homes of fans and consumers, epitomizes the brand’s consumer focused outlook. Kingfisher’s first step in this regard is the upcoming TVC which showcases the brand’s latest player sign-ons, team associations and trademark fun factor. Watching their favourite players from various teams come together in celebration of the exuberant essence of IPL, cricket fanatics get to experience the togetherness and team spirit that “Ooh La Lala Le O” stands for.
Kingfisher plans to magnify its stand as the leader in experiential marketing by introducing premier on-ground activations and exciting digital contests to its consumers and cricket fans.
- Eagerly awaited across ten cities, Kingfisher Bowl Out is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity where fans are given an thrilling opportunity to try and ‘Bowl Out’ their favourite cricketer, interact with them and experience cricket euphoria like never before.
- On the pub activations front, Kingfisher Beer Premier League returns bigger and better this season by bringing IPL fans across cities an exclusive evening of cricket, music, unlimited Kingfisher beer and food, sponsored by the brand. Through a unique scoring system, each city competes with the other in order to be bestowed with the coveted Beer Premier League trophy.
- Kingfisher gives consumers a chance to unleash the filmmakers within with the Kingfisher Big Chair! Contestants are provided an exclusive opportunity to create a short film of up to 60 seconds that showcases their version of the Kingfisher theme song. Complete the campaign theme ‘Divided by ____ United by Kingfisher’ in the most innovative fashion and stand a chance to win cash prizes up to Rs. 1,00,000!
- For all gaming fanatics, Kingfisher introduces Tricky Cricky wherein a contestant gets to play an exciting cricket centric tab based game, set a power score and challenge a friend to beat his/her score. This extends to neighborhood bars as What a Shot by inviting pub-goers for a round of Table Wars. This gives consumers a chance to play live cricket, bowl, bat and hit sixes on table top game unit specially designed keeping pub ergonomics into consideration.
- One can partake in the IPL hype and excitement even sitting at home. The Missed call league requires the cricket fan to give a miss call to the Kingfisher number when the team they support scores a 4 or 6 or takes a wicket.