Activision recently added a featured event to COD Mobile, and it has become instantly popular. Fans and gamers are rushing to complete the "Year Of The Ox" event simply because of the special rewards.
Unlike any of the challenges in previous seasons, the Year Of The Ox event rewards COD Mobile gamers with crates. This act of generosity has turned the tables in Activision's favor.
The Year Of The Ox event will be available until February 18, 2021. COD Mobile players can complete various challenges to unlock all the premium rewards.
Unlike other challenges, the Year Of The Ox focuses on all the game modes in COD Mobile. Gamers will have to grind the multiplayer playlist by completing tasks that help make progress within the event.
There are four Year Of The Ox crates that players can win from this event in COD Mobile. Each of these crates unlocks with respect to the player's progress in terms of points.
The first crate unlocks at 60 points, the second at 80, the third at 90, and the final one at 100 points.
There are ten challenges in the Year Of The Ox event, and they are as follows:
- Login for three days (+20)
- Kill ten enemies with Pistol in Gunfight matches (+10)
- Kill 30 enemies with SMGs in Free For All matches (+10)
- Kill 10 enemies with Operator Skills in Kills Confirmed matches (+10)
- Plant the bomb five times in S&D matches (+20)
- Defuse the bomb five times in S&D matches (+20)
- Capture the point ten times in Hardpoint matches (+10)
- Win five Hardpoint matches (+10)
- Kill ten enemies with Scorestreaks in TDM matches (+10)
- Kill 30 enemies in Frontline matches (+10)
COD Mobile players can earn up to 130 points by completing all these challenges.
The following "Epic" rewards can be acquired from the Year Of The Ox crates in COD Mobile.
- AK-47 Year Of the Ox (Epic)
- Axe - Quartz (Epic)
- Knife - Quartz (Epic)
- MW11 - Quartz (Epic)
- SMRS - Quartz (Epic)
- FHJ-18 - Quartz (Epic)
- Sticky Grenade - Quartz (Epic)
- Flashbang Grenade - Quartz (Epic)
- The Horns - Calling Card (Epic)
This is one of the best-featured events in COD Mobile. Activision has done its best to satisfy the community.