Roblox Project Star is an RPG experience inspired by the popular anime known as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
The game is fairly new, but has seen an influx of players. These players are the ones looking for different Stands in Roblox Project Star. Stands are a special type of ability.
To obtain a Stand, Roblox Project Star players need to locate a Stand Arrow. Stand Arrows can be found across the map every five minutes, with each drop being random.
Every Stand available in Roblox Project Star
- Cream: 3% chance to receive
- Death Thirteen: 5% chance to receive
- Emperor: 20% chance to receive
- Hermit Purple: 10% chance to receive
- Horus: 6% chance to receive
- Hierophant Green: 10% chance to receive
- Judgment: 15% chance to receive
- Magician’s Red: 5% chance to receive
- Prime Star Platinum The World: 0.25% chance to receive
- Silver Chariot: 10% chance to receive
- Star Platinum: 2.5% chance to receive
- Sun: 1% chance to receive
- The Fool: 7.5% chance to receive
- The World: 0.2% chance to receive
- Tower of Gray: 20% chance to receive
As you can see, some Stands are super rare in Roblox Project Star. Each one has its own ability to help you strengthen your character and progress further on your journey.
Roblox Project Star: How to get a Stand
All you have to do is move about Cairo City in Roblox Project Star to find a Stand Arrow. They rest on the floor of the city. Just approach one and interact with it to pick it up.
The rarer the Stand Arrow, the higher the chance you will have of receiving a rare Stand. Here are the different types of Stand Arrows in Roblox Project Star:
- Stand Arrow: 1x rarity increase
- Unusual Stand Arrow: 1.5x rarity increase
- Gleaming Stand Arrow: 2x rarity increase
- Cursed Stand Arrow: 100x rarity increase
Also ReadArticle Continues below
The Cursed Stand Arrow cannot be found on the floor like the other three. You can only acquire it by using a D'arby Item Roll in DIO's Mansion. That costs 5,000 Roblox Project Star Cash or 50 Robux.