Borderlands 3 is an upcoming action role-playing looter-shooter game developed by Gearbox Software. Borderlands series offers a unique artistic graphics, a unique humorous story and characters, some of the best videogame bosses and more. Borderlands 3 is slated to release on September 13, 2019 across all major platforms.
Currently a hot topic across the gaming community, each day players are eagerly awaiting new details on their favourite looter-shooter game. PC system requirements are always considered a big issue whenever a new videogame is announced - especially because not everyone is equipped with a beast of a PC which can handle all of the latest games and their specifications.
With that being said, Borderlands 3 players should be at ease as new details on the system requirements are favourable. The series itself has always been on the lower end of the spectrum with regards to demanding much, being one of the best optimised games that can be run on normal gaming PCs.
Borderlands 3 follows its predecessors in terms of system requirements. Without further ado, let's take a closer look at them to see whether your existing PC can handle the game or not:
Borderlands 3 Minimum PC System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2140 / AMD FX-6350
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon HD 7970
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Borderlands 3 Recommended PC System Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 / AMD Ryzen 7 1700
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 12 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 570
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
- God Of War 4 Free PS4 Theme hints a sequel under development "Ragnarok Is Coming"
- Top Souls Games Ranked From Worst To Best
- Borderlands 3 Manufacturers: New Children of The Vault Weapons, Returning Weapon Manufacturers From Borderlands