Call of Duty Mobile: How to Fix Connection Terminated/ Connection Timed Out Error in CODM?
While playing Call of Duty Mobile, a recently launched Battle Royale game by Tencent Games, players havel been receiving a typical error while connecting to game servers.
"Connection Terminated / Connection Timed Out" is the error that CODM players were receiving after the new update v1.0.4. This error will be shown when the game servers are busy, or the game servers not available in your region.
After searching a lot on the internet about this issue, users should have found a fix which will help them some times to access the game servers but some of the solutions might not work for the players. But after reading this article, users will not get this error again and can permanently fix this issue. So follow some simple steps listed below to eradicate this error.
Steps to Fix Connection Terminated / Connection Timed Out in CODM
- Download Express Vpn app from the above link.
- Create an account / Sign up.
- Click on "Select location."
- Click on Show all severs and locate the Canada region in the list.
- You will find the Montreal-2 server from Canada Category.
- Connect to it.
- After connecting, open your game and play.
- Players will no longer face the error and can easily play the game.
Apart from this, #DoubleTrouble event is active in which players can gain Double Weapon XP only for a limited period of time. So hurry up and get your sqauds ready before the event ends.
If you are facing any problems or have any doubts, feel free to ask in the comments section. Also share this article with your friends who are facing this same issue.
For latest Video Game News, Follow Sportskeeda