COD Mobile: How to download Call of Duty Mobile Legends of War in any country for free
After a lot of rumours about the mobile version of Call of Duty Mobile game, the Beta version is out today. Activision has tied up with Tencent to release this first-person shooting game. Call of Duty Mobile: Legends of War has been listed for pre-registration on the Google Play from the last couple of weeks and now the developers have finally pushed the beta version for testing. For now, the beta testing is limited to a few countries and it may not be available in specific region. But irrespective of your region, you can play the game after doing the simple steps mentioned in this article.
What are the steps to play Call of Duty Mobile: Legends of War
- Download the OBB files and APK by clicking here.
- Install the APK file and install the game.
- Copy the OBB file into a new folder naming it as com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Move the com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder to Phone storage - Android - OBB.
- If you are in India or Australia then you do not need to use any VPN but if you are not residing in any of these two then download any VPN software on your phone and connect to any Indian or Australian server.
- You are all set! There are two options to log in. If the Facebook login does not work then try for Guest login. For Indians, the facebook login is working fine.
Please note that the game is out for the Beta test only. There will be lots of glitches and bugs and you may experience them. So, keep your expectations low for now and enjoy the game!
- 5 Reasons Why PUBG Mobile is successful in India
- 6 Facts that every PUBG gamer must know
- 5 Reasons why people buy Royale Pass in PUBG Mobile