Recently the update of Call of Duty: Mobile v1.0.2 has been released officially on Google Play Store. This update will bring a bunch of new features into the game along with fixing a number of bugs.
But a single question that is arising in every mind who didn't receive this update. How to update Call of Duty: Mobile to v1.0.2?
In this article, I am gonna tell you How to download new update of Call of Duty: Mobile! For those who are unable to download the Game via Google Play Store, we have provided you with an alternative by downloading both the APK and OBB files via the custom link.
Just follow the steps given below:-
Download both the apk and obb file from the link given below:
- Open File Manager of your phone.
- Navigate to download folder.
- Click on Call of Duty: Mobile apk file
- Allow installation of unknown sources if you haven't enable it yet by navigating to settings>safety and privacy> Install apps from Unknown Sources
- Now wait for file to install in your phone. It may can take upto 5-10 minutes depending on your phone perfomance.
- Create a folder named "com.activision.callofduty.shooter" in (Android/obb)
- Paste Call of Duty OBB file into the newly created "com.activision.callofduty.shooter" folder.
- Now simply open the game and enjoy.
Alternatively, you can download the game directly without any hassle from TapTap. Please follow the link below:
By following the above steps correctly and sequence wise you can successfuly install this new update of Call of Duty: Mobile. It is recommended to use WiFi during this whole process. Using Mobile data can cause Network Errors.Published 04 Jun 2019, 23:02 IST