COD Mobile has launched a new map midway into Season 11 and it will be Icebreaker, as announced earlier by Activision. Icebreaker is a map from Black Ops 4 and is now inside COD Mobile where players can hop on a dedicated playlist to earn rewards.
Icrebreaker is a three lane map with water mechanics. While this is quite common in PC and console multiplayer in the Call of Duty franchise, it is a first for COD Mobile.
There is no other map in the title where players can swim in the water and shoot at enemies. COD Mobile players could only do it in Battle Royale mode until the launch of the Icebreaker map.
Icebreaker is not available on the ranked roster and players can only play public matches on it. The available game modes are Domination, Hardpoint, Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed.
All missions on the Icebreaker playlist in COD Mobile Season 11
COD Mobile players can always earn free rewards whenever a new map is launched in the game. They can earn the same with the new Icebreaker map. There are a ton of rewards waiting to be unlocked in the Featured event list.
The final reward is the Outrider character skin and free-to-play players will definitely want to grab it.
Below are all the missions in the featured event for the Icebreaker map:
- Play three matches from the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Play five matches from the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Break three enemy scorestreaks with EMP in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Deal 2500 damage in the the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Kill 25 enemies in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Kill 50 enemies in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Kill 10 enemies with any SMG in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Kill 5 enemies with headshots in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Earn 15 medals in the the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
- Win three matches in the Icebreaker 24/7 playlist
Since it is a featured playlist, the rewards will only be available until it is live in the game. Players need to grind fast to unlock all the free rewards available from the map playlist.