EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 10. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
FC Schalke 04’s Klass-Jan Huntelaar leads this week’s line up, after scoring a well deserved hat-trick against FSV Mainz 05. After helping his team keep clean sheet against Dortmund, and conceding only 2 goals against Werder Bremen, Eintracht Frankfurt’s goalkeeper, Felix Wiedwald confirmed his spot between the sticks.
Miralem Pjanic and Matias Fernandez take their spots in midfield after their impressive performances against Inter Milan and Cagliari. Manchester City’s and Liverpool’s full backs, Gael Clichy and Glen Johnson find a place in the back four after helping their team win crucial matches last week.
Here is the Starting XI and the Substitutes:
- GK: Felix Wiedwald – Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany)
- CB (LB): Gael Clichy – Manchester City (England)
- CB (RB): Glen Johnson – Liverpool (England)
- CB (RB): Darijo Srna – Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- LM: Florian Thauvin – Olympique de Marseille (France)
- CM: Miralem Pjanic – Roma (Italy)
- CM: Matías Fernandez – Fiorentina (Italy)
- RM (RW): Carlos Vela – Real Sociedad (Spain)
- CAM: Benat – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
- ST: Oscar Cardozo – Trabzonspor (Turkey)
- ST: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar – FC Schalke 04 (Germany)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Moises Munoz – América (Mexico)
- LB: Aaron Cresswell – West Ham United (England)
- RM: Zoran Tosic – CSKA Moskva (Russia)
- RW: Nathan Burns – Wellington Phoenix (Australia)
- ST: Josip Drmic – Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Germany)
- ST: Benik Afobe – Milton Keynes Dons (England)
- ST: Pablo Granoche – Modena (Italy)
Click here to view the Best Defensive Midfielders in FIFA 15.