FIFA 15: Team of the Week 17
FIFA 15: Team of the Week 17 EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultim ...
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
Young English striker Harry Kane’s outstanding performances against Chelsea in Tottenham’s shock 5-3 win helps him find a spot as the striker up front. Gael Clichy is the Premier League’s only other representative as he helped set up two goals in Manchester City’s win over the weekend. Reigning Spanish Champions have Diego Godin representing them alongside Nicolas Otamendi at the back.
- GK: Gerónimo Rulli – Real Sociedad (Spain)
- LB: Gaël Clichy – Manchester City (England)
- CB: Diego Godín – Atlético de Madrid (Spain)
- CB: Nicolás Otamendi – Valencia CF (Spain)
- RB (CB): Renato Civelli – Bursaspor (Turkey)
- LM: Nicolás Gaitán – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CM: André André – Vitória Guimarães (Portugal)
- CM (CAM): Ezequiel Scarione – Kas?mpa?aspor (Turkey)
- RM (CDM): Felipe Melo – Galatasaray SK (Turkey)
- ST (LW): Mark González – Universidad Católica (Chile)
- ST: Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur (England)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Luke McCormick – Plymouth Argyle (England)
- CB: Alex Bruce – Hull City (England)
- CAM: De las Cuevas – CA Osasuna (Spain)
- LM: Josh Morris – Fleetwood Town (England)
- RM: Gary Mackay-Steven – Dundee United (Scotland)
- ST: Mitchell Duke – Central Coast Mariners (Australia)
- ST: Tomer Hemed – UD Almería (Spain)