FIFA 15: Team of the Week 21
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 21.
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 21. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
Wolfsburg pretty much shocked everyone last week when they beat Bayern Munich 4-1. They are second on the table behind the Bavarians, but now with the acquisition of Andre Schurrle, they can definitely mount a challenge. It was another former Chelsea man Kevin De Bruyne who helped them with two goals to his name and he finds a spot in the midfield. Newcastle’s Remy Cabella and Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil are also part of the star-studded midfield with French striker Karim Benzema leading the line.
- GK: Iraizoz – Athletic Club de Bilbao (Spain)
- CB: Ashley Williams – Swansea City (England)
- CB (RB): Diogo Figueiras – Sevilla FC (Spain)
- CB (RB): Maximiliano Pereira – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- LM (LW): Mesut Özil – Arsenal (England)
- CDM (CM): Rafinha – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CDM (CAM): Kevin De Bruyne – VfL Wolfsburg (Germany)
- RM: Rémy Cabella – Newcastle United (England)
- CAM (CF): Jérémy Ménez – Milan (Italy)
- ST: Fabio Quagliarella – Torino (Italy)
- ST: Karim Benzema – Real Madrid (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Geoffrey Jourdren – Montpellier HSC (France)
- LB: Jean Beausejour – Colo Colo (Chile)
- RM: Lawson D’Ath – Northampton Town (England)
- ST: Robin Ramírez – Deportes Tolima (Colombia)
- ST: Julien Viale – AJ Auxerre (France)
- ST: Nils Petersen – SC Freiburg (Germany)
- ST: Jonathan Walters – Stoke City (England)
Click here to view the best young players in FIFA 15 career mode.