Fortnite Update: v7.10 Update Released & Here Are The Patch Notes
The latest update of Fortnite is here bringing a whole lot of exciting changes. The final part of v7.10 has just dropped completing the total patch update and are the major highlights from the patch -
For the Latest Fortnite Updates, stick to Sportskeeda.
The suppressed Sniper rifle has made its way to the game. This new sneaky weapon is a silent killer. It does less damage than the conventional sniper rifle but makes next to no sound. The weapon has a base damage of 100/105 and will be available as an epic or legendary weapon. It will be available in basic loot/chest/vending machine/supply drop.
The dual pistol will make a return to the game after being discontinued at the end of season 6. The weapon was first introduced during season 4 but was rarely used. Due to its low popularity, it was removed at the end of season 6 but now will be making a return to the game. It would be interesting to see how the weapon pans out this time around.
X-4 Stormwing is finally being adjusted. Here are the details from the adjustments via the official website-
- The knockback a player receives after being hit by a Stormwing has been decreased by 70%.
- Damage done to the Stormwing from colliding with structures has been increased by 50%.
- Impact damage reduction while boosting through structures reduced from 50% to 25%
- Increased the spread of the Stormwing machine gun by 75%.
- Stormwing spawn chance has been decreased to 80% from 100%.
- Supply Drop health has been reduced to 250/500/750 (Solo/Duo/Squad).
Save the world-
New weapons-Santas little helper, The popshot gun.
Fortnite's '14 days' event is also returning for 7 days. The event created a major confusion last time and as a result, Epic games apologized to everyone and also made the event available again. However, progression from last time won't be restored.