PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update has been officially released for both Android and iOS platforms, and players have witnessed a lot of new features with its arrival. The latest update of PUBG Mobile's iOS version has brought Miramar 2.0 map, Win94 with 2.7x scope, Jungle Adventure in Sanhok, P90 in Arena Mode, Points Protection Against Cheater Kills and much more.
The size of the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update is around 2.3GB for iOS or Apple devices. For players who have previously not installed the game, the size is around 3.5GB. iOS users who want to download the latest update of PUBG Mobile can follow the guide mentioned below.
Here's an essential guide on how to download and install PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update on iOS or Apple phones.
Steps to Download and Install PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update for iOS devices
- Open Safari or any other browser on your Apple phone.
- Copy the aforementioned link and paste it in the browser.
- The link will redirect you to the PUBG Mobile page on the Apple store.
- After that, hit the update button and wait till the download gets completed.
- Once the download culminates, open the PUBG Mobile app and enjoy the latest update.
However, the game may ask you to re-login your account in order to enter the lobby. As mentioned earlier, the size of the update is around 2.3 GB. Thus, make sure that your phone has enough storage space to accommodate the game.
In case you are facing errors such as 'connectivity error', then try to open the game after a little while. In all likelihood, such an error would be due to heavy load on the server.