PUBG Mobile: How to Hide Career Statistics?
- With the help of this article, readers can easily hide their career information on PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile has gained a lot of popularity in the world of gaming. Information about In-game tier and RP Rank tells a lot about the gaming skills of the player. There is a particular section in the game called career section which tells about the career statistics of any player.
This section includes information about :-
- Total number of matches played
- Total kills
- Current RP Rank
- Career Results
- Current Outfit and much more...
This information can be viewed by any player that is on your friend list. Some players like to share their statistics with others but some players also feel uncomfortable about sharing this openly.
In this article, players will learn about the method by which they can hide their career results information from others. Most of the players may already know about this but this article is for those who still don't know about these settings..
Follow the steps mentioned below to hide your career information:-
- Start PUBG Mobile on your device
- Let the game load all its resources, it will take a few minutes. Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- After the game is fully loaded, Players can see the lobby screen.
- On the Lobby Screen, open the settings by clicking on the gear icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Players can observe that settings are divided into different sections like basic, graphics, controls, etc.
- In the Basic Settings section, scroll down and search for the option "Allow others to see your results".
- Disable that and all the results will be hidden from others.
- Under this option, there is also an option of "Show Outfit", After disabling this no one would able to see the outfit.
Note - Your game must be updated to the latest version!
By following the below steps, more options like "Show tier information", "Show Royale Pass information" can also be disabled to make it private from others.
Also, read:Published 12 Aug 2019, 13:27 IST