PUBG Mobile Lite has been ever popular in the gaming landscape thanks to its compatibility with lower and mid-range budget smartphones. It can provide a lag-free experience to every smartphone available in the market, which makes it highly popular.
Though PUBG Mobile Lite is almost a replica of PUBG Mobile, few players are still in the dark about resetting, changing, and customizing sensitivity settings in this title. Sensitivity settings, being a significant aspect of a gamers gameplay attributes and skills, is crucial for quick responses, ADS movement, and recoil control.
In this article, we provide a step-by-step guide to reset sensitivity settings in this game.
Guide to reset sensitivity settings in PUBG Mobile Lite
- Run PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Tap on the 'Settings' icon at the extreme top-right corner of the screen, right beneath the 'Battery Percentage' icon.
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- At the right-hand side of the screen, there is a list of options for 'Settings' like, 'Basic', 'Controls', 'Graphics' etc. At the right-hand side, tap on the 'Sensitivity' option present beneath 'Vehicle'.
- Under the 'Overall' section, present at the top-left side of the screen, there are four options present inside the box. Low, Medium, High, Customize. If a player wants to reset his/her sensitivity settings, he/she already has customized the default sensitivity settings and now, is provided with three options to reset his/her settings.
- The player can tap on the 'Medium' option to reset to the most moderate and balanced sensitivity settings available in PUBG Mobile Lite. However, he/she can also choose 'High' or 'Low' according to his/her preference for sensitivity.
Disclaimer: Though it may seem to be an easy job to reset sensitivity settings in PUBG Mobile Lite for some players, it is not the case for others. This article is a guide for them.Published 18 Oct 2020, 14:15 IST