Roblox Katana Simulator puts the sword in the hands of the player and sends them to battle.
In Roblox Katana Simulator, the goal is to swing your sword, fight enemies, and collect upgrades to make the sword stronger and your character more powerful than the rest.
It is quite the grind to power up your katana in Roblox Katana Simulator. Thankfully, there are some active promotional codes available to help with Coins and more to get players started.
Codes for Roblox Katana Simulator (September 2021)
50Mil: Redeem this code for 500 Coins
- 75kThanks: Redeem this code for 75,000 Coins
- ThanksFor65k: Redeem this code for 65,000 Coins
- 56kThumbsUp: Redeem this code for 56,000 Coins
- SorryForLag: Redeem this code for 25,000 Coins, a gong, and a boost
- fivethousand: Redeem this code for 5,000 Coins
- 50kthumbsup: Redeem this code for 600,000 Coins
- 50kdouble: Redeem this code for a x2 Coin boost
- fire: Redeem this code for a x2 Coin boost
- gong: Redeem this code for 100,000 Coins
- bruh: Redeem this code for a free skin
- space: Redeem this code for the space skin
- noggin: Redeem this code for a free skin
- MoreCoinsPlease: Redeem this code for 10,000 Coins
- CoinsPlease: Redeem this code for 5,000 Coins
- Double: Redeem this code for a x2 Coin boost
Every code made available for Roblox Katana Simulator is currently active. None of them have been set to expire by the developers as of September 2021's start. There are plenty of Coins for the taking.
How to redeem codes in Roblox Katana Simulator
Redeeming codes in Roblox Katana Simulator works differently than it does in other Roblox games. First, you will need to launch the title and enter the spawn area.
From there, head to the safe area and pick up the Golden Key. Take the Golden Key to the left of the upgrade area and begin to climb the boxes. Get onto the roof and look for the chest.
Interact with the chest and a window will open with a text box inside. Copy and paste the codes into that text box, press the Enter button, and you will redeem your Roblox Katana Simulator code.