When it comes to Battle Royale games, Free Fire requires no separate introduction. Battle Royale matches in this title last for about 15 minutes each and can have a total of 50 players.
Free Fire provides its players with a wide variety of skins that they can use for various purposes. Players might not have sufficient Diamonds (in-game money) to spend to access these skins. This is where the Free Fire codes come in as these codes give access to players to enjoy various accessories offered by the title.
What are Free Fire redeem codes?
A Free Fire redeem code is an alpha-numeric code that players can use to get various rewards offered by the game. The redeem codes can be used to claim rewards for a limited period of time.
How can redeem codes be used?
- Players can use the Free Fire redeem codes using the following steps given below:
- Players will have to head over to the official redemption site of Free Fire where rewards can be redeemed. They can click here to go to the site.
- Players will then have to log in to their Free Fire account via Facebook, VK, Google, or Huawei. Players must keep in mind that guest accounts are ineffective in this scenario.
- Players will have to enter the redeem code in the box and click the ‘Confirm’ button. Players will again have to click the ‘OK’ button for further confirmation.
- Players can check their in-game mail section and then collect the reward. It usually takes 24 hours for the rewards to get credited.
Note: Players must keep in mind that certain redeem codes can only be used in specific regions. There is a chance that players might see an error message displayed on the screen after they have entered the code. Sadly, they have no choice but to find a way around it.
Note: This article is for beginners. While these steps may seem obvious to you, several new players often search for these 'newbie' tips and tricks!