1. Angelo Henriquez was born on the 13th of April 1994 in Santiago, Chile.
2. The youngster was originally a tennis player before joining Universidad di Chile at the age of 13 in 2007 to begin a career in football.
3. Henriquez was spotted by Manchester United in 2009 who purchased the player’s rights from Universidad for £4 million.
4. The teenager became a part of Universidad’s first team for the 2012 season aged just 17.
5. Henriquez scored 11 goals in 17 appearances for Universidad after he became a part of the first team.
6. Henriquez officially became a Manchester United player on 21st August 2012.
7. The striker joined Wigan on loan in this year’s January transfer window where he scored 1 goal in 8 appearances.
8. Henriquez has represented Chile in the youth levels but his most fruitful performance was with the Under-20 team where he scored 21 goals in 17 appearances.
9. The young forward represented Chile in the South America Under-17 tournament, where he score against the U-17 teams of Colombia, Brazil and Venezuela.
10. Henriquez made his debut for Chile’s senior team on 14 November 2012 against Serbia where he scored the only goal in a 3-1 loss. The striker has so far scored 2 goals in three appearances for his country, his second goal coming in a friendly against Iraq.Published 26 Dec 2013, 11:14 IST