Chicharito world's best goalscorer according to IFFHS
Mexican instant-sensation Javier Hernandez has been regarded as the best goalscorer in the planet by the IFFHS (International Federation of Football History and Statistics). According to a list released by the IFFHS, the diminutive Mexican heads the list for goal-getters all over the world – A list which includes some sparkling names.
Only continental goals for the club, and international goals in the national stripe is accounted for in the statistician’s list. Hernandez is ranked atop a group of world-renowned players (including ex-United hitman Guissipe Rossi) having accumulated 13 goals for club and country in aforesaid formats of the game. The list also includes the likes of Brazilian wonderkid Neymar and one of the finest of this era, Lionel Messi (both having scored 8 times). The second spot goes to Columbia’s “El Tigre” Radamel Falcao who’s netted twice less than Javier (11 times) followed by Rossi who’s found the net 9 times.
The top ten were ranked as such:
01. Javier Hernández (Manchester United/ México) – 13
02. Radamel Falcao García (Oporto/Colombia) – 11
03. Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal/Italia) – 09
04. Firas Mohamed Al-Khatib (Al-Qadsia/Siria) – 09
05. Oussama Darragi (Espérance Sportive de Tunis/Túnez) – 08
06. Neymar Da Silva Santos Júnior (Santos FC/Brasil) – 08
06. Lionel Andrés Messi (FC Barcelona/Argentina) – 08
08. Ivan BoUkovic (NASAF Qarshi FC/Crna Gora) – 08
09. Cing-Vinh Li (T&T Hanoi/Vietnam) – 07
10. Marcos Danilo Ureña (Alajuelense Alajuela/Costa Rica) – 07
The list of best domestic goalscorer also had an United link to it as it was headed by Ex-United hotshot Cristiano Ronaldo.