Mainz 05-Eintracht Frankfurt Statistical Preview
08 Nov 2013, 22:54 IST
- Christian Wetklo and Heinz Müller are both out, meaning Loris Karius will get a chance in goal.
- Elkin Soto and Niki Zimling compete for a spot in central midfield.
- Up front, Shawn Parker and Shinji Okazaki both have a chance of starting.
- Sebastian Jung returns from injury to start at right-back.
- Marco Russ will replace the suspended Carlos Zambrano at centre-back.
- Johannes Flum could return to the starting XI to play in central midfield.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Mainz’s last 6 games in the Bundesliga.
- Mainz are undefeated in their last 7 home matches against Eintracht Frankfurt in all competitions.
- Mainz have conceded at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches in the Bundesliga.
- Eintracht Frankfurt have failed to win their last 6 matches in the Bundesliga.
- Mainz have been in poor form for weeks now and the team needs to improve their organisation again to slowly find consistency.
- Frankfurt are in disappointing form as well and need to improve as a team. They have only won two games so far and are under pressure to get results now.
- Expect this to be a competitive game from the start.
Mainz 05 1 - 1 Eintracht Frankfurt