- Marseille are still without defenders Lucas Mendes and Rod Fanni because of injury.
- Thomas Guerbert is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after breaking his leg against Saint-Etienne.
- Kalilou Traore, Jerome Roussillon, Loic Poujol, Carlao and Emmanuel Mayuka all miss out.
- Sochaux have lost their last 5 away matches in Ligue 1.
- Sochaux have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 3 away matches in Ligue 1.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Marseille’s last 4 home games in Ligue 1.
- Marseille have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 home matches against Sochaux in all competitions.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sochaux’s last 3 away games in Ligue 1.
- Marseille are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 home matches against Sochaux in all competitions.
- Sochaux have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 away matches in Ligue 1.
- Marseille will be out to secure their first win in five league matches when they welcome Sochaux.
- Elie Baup’s men endured a disastrous October and their title hopes now appear slim at best.
- However, they will be confident of ending their poor run of form against a Sochaux side marooned at the bottom of the table.
- The visitors held Saint-Etienne to a goalless draw last week, but they do not possess the firepower to take any points from the Stade Velodrome.
Marseille 2 - 0 SochauxPublished 08 Nov 2013, 20:51 IST