Spurs are on a four-game winning streak against Nottingham and will look to continue in the same vein.
Nottingham failed to find their feet in the Premier League, as they could only salvage a 2-2 draw against Brentford last weekend.
They have now managed just one win in their last 11 league games, losing seven and drawing three.
Manager Steve Cooper will hope his side can take the positives from their draw against Brentford as they turn their attention to the EFL Cup, where they lost in the second round last season.
Tottenham, meanwhile, were sent crashing down to earth on Sunday, as they lost 2-1 against Liverpool at home. Before that, they were on a three-game unbeaten run, claiming one draw and two wins.
Spurs head into Wednesday unbeaten in four of their last five away games, picking up three wins and a draw.
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur Head-To-Head and Key Numbers
- With 56 wins from the last 121 meetings, Tottenham boast a superior record in this fixture.
- Nottingham have picked up 36 wins in this period, while the spoils have been shared on 29 occasions.
- Tottenham are on a run of four wins against Nottingham, scoring eight goals and keeping three clean sheets.
- Nottingham are winless in ten of their last 11 games across competitions, losing seven and drawing three since August.
- Spurs have picked up three wins from their last four away games across competitions, with a 2-0 loss at Manchester United on October 19 being the exception.
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur Prediction
Tottenham will look to have an immediate reaction following their weekend defeat to Liverpool. Given the gulf in class and quality between the two teams, and their contrasting form, Spurs should claim a routine win.
Prediction: Nottingham Forest 0-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result - Tottenham
Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals - No (There have been fewer than three goals scored in four of the last five games between the two teams.)
Tip 3: More than 4.5 cards - No (There have been fewer than five bookings in nine of their last ten meetings.)