The 11 best GIFS of David Moyes’ Manchester United career
24 Apr 2014, 04:00 IST
David Moyes has been sacked as manager of Manchester United football club; but you knew that. The whole planet knows that. If you don’t know that you know now, so we’re all up to date. We’ve been running a few features on Squawka after his departure, looking at the players that cost Moyes his job, the manager who could take over at Man United amongst others. But now that the dust has settled and Moyes has released his magnanimous statement through the LMA, we can take a look back at some of the moments which made non-United fans speak so warmly of the Scot, in GIF form. So here’s all the moments we need never forget.
1. When David De Gea spilled the ball against Sunderland
2. The time he celebrated an equalising goal against Fulham at Old Trafford exactly like Stuart Pearce scoring in a penalty shoot-out
3. When he got hit in the stomach by a ball and it looked like a video from “You’ve Been Framed”
4. When someone made an unbelievably funny edit of Moyes getting the ball in his stomach with a Simpsons sketch.
5. When he celebrated the heck out of a late winner against Stoke
6. “WAAAYNE, WAAAAAYNE”
7. When he blatantly whispered to Mourinho: “unlucky mate”
8. That time he was sat on the loo and he got eaten by a tyrannosaurus rex who disagreed with his decision to start Marouane Fellaini against Bayern Munich.
9. When he celebrated an own goal winner from James Chester against Hull City and swung his arms like a kid who’s won a game of pogs.
10. When he threw Pep Guardiola into the turnbuckle then gave him a Stone Cold Stunner when he staggered back
11. The time him, Sir Alex Ferguson, Phil Jones, Wayne Rooney and Juan Mata had a rave in a field near a parked car.
Fetching more content...