- Youngster Chris Dunn is set to start in goal again.
- New boys Ishmael Miller and Adam Morgan could line up in attack for the hosts.
- John Lundstram is also set to keep his place in midfield.
- Tyler Blackett could retain his place at left back, while Craig Cathcart will miss out through injury.
- Blackpool could well be unchanged with Angel again set to be on the bench.
- Yeovil have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 6 matches against Blackpool in all competitions.
- Yeovil have failed to score in 6 of their last 8 home matches in Championship.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Blackpool’s last 4 away games in Championship.
- Blackpool are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches in Championship.
- Blackpool are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Yeovil in all competitions.
- Yeovil caused the shock of the weekend with a 3-0 thumping of Watford at Vicarage Road on Saturday.
- The new loan signings look to have had the desired effect, but the Glovers are still five points adrift of safety.
- Blackpool returned to winning ways on Saturday and closed the gap on the top three to just four points.
- Paul Ince’s return to the touchline was much needed and the Seasiders will fancy their chances heading to the south west.
Yeovil 1 - 2 BlackpoolPublished 02 Dec 2013, 18:18 IST