Fortnite has just released a massive set of challenges for players to complete. With Chapter 4 Season 2 just a couple of weeks away, gamers have a few final opportunities to earn a ton of XP for the battle pass.
These Cipher Quests, which debuted as a result of the v23.50 update, have plenty to do, there's just one problem: they're encrypted. They will be available in increasing number each day and not all at once.
Here's the full list of challenges that are/or will be available through this event and how to collect a few free rewards from them.
Fortnite Cipher Quests: A complete guide
Here are all the lists, as they have been leaked and unencrypted ahead of time:
- Visit three Bastion Outposts
- Collect 150 ammo (any kind) from chests
- Upgrade vehicles using Off-Road Tires or Cow Catchers three times
- Hit opponents with ranged weapons from 75 meters or further five times
- Get three eliminations with an Uncommon or better weapon
- Get three eliminations with a Rare or better weapon
- Get three eliminations with an Epic or better weapon
- Get three eliminations with a Legendary or better weapon
- Damage opponents 300 times with either the Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter
- Damage opponents 1,000 times with the Infantry Rifle or Six Shooter
- Damage opponents for 2,000 with an Infantry Rifle or the Six Shooter
- Damage opponents 3,500 worth with those guns
- Mark three targets with the Falcon Scout gun
- Drive a vehicle in five different named POIs
- Deal 250 explosive damage to enemies
- Collect 50 bars from players who have been eliminated
- Finish three bounties
- Purchase five items from a Character or Machine
- Reroll three augments
- Place four recruitment posters
- Spend 250 bars
- Spend 750 bars
- Spend 2,500 bars
- Spend 5,000 bars
- Gain 150 shield
- Destroy 45 objects while driving a vehicle
- Deal 500 damage to players with ARs
- Outlast 50 players
- Outlast 150 players
- Outlast 300 players
- Outlast 500 players
Most of these are pretty simple. They'll also be achieved easily without much focus. If players use the right weapons, it will be easy to complete these challenges.
They should reward Fortnite XP but also have a few free rewards available at various stages. Here's how to earn those:
- Finishing seven unencrypted Cipher Quests gives you the Keep the Peace spray
- Finishing 15 unencrypted Cipher Quests gives you the Order Up loading screen
- Finishing 24 unencrypted Cipher Quests gives you the Deciphered emoticon
- Finishing three encrypted Cipher Quests gives you a Circuitry wrap
- Finishing a specific encrypted Cipher Quest gives you a Distant Roar spray
These challenges will likely be around for the rest of the season since there are so many and so few days between now and Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2.
Still, starting them as soon as possible is best since there are so many to complete. These will be one of the last chances to level up and unlock any remaining battle pass Fortnite rewards.