Free Fire players can create guilds to invite friends and take part in Battle Royale matches together. However, mobile gamers must remember that creating a guild will cost them money.
Players like to stand out from the crowd with their stylish and unique names. So they can head to name generator sites like nickfinder.com, fornite.freefire-name.com, etc., to customize their nicknames by using cool fonts and quirky symbols.
They also have the option to set their guild name while creating a guild. Users can also change the guild's name later, but it will cost them diamonds.
Most desirable Free Fire OB28 guild names with stylish symbols
1. Mⱥ͢͢͢D Men
3. @[email protected]🔱
7. Ƒΐr𝖊 Kΐngs
12. ★Claή Goals★
15. 丂ωєєт 丂умρнσηιєѕ
19. Ƥr𐍉 Ƥlayєrs
20. FØ𝕣ᴍidable Foes
23. Bบff Ǥบys
28. 𒆜Dy͢͢͢ήⱥᴍi¢ Allies𒆜
Players can follow the steps below to form their own guilds in Free Fire:
- They will have to open the game and click on the Guilds icon.
- Users then need to select the “Create Guild” option.
- They can set a name for their choice for the guild.
- Gamers must make the necessary payments. Mobile gamers need to pay either 5000 Gold or 1000 Diamonds to create guilds.
- They should head to the Member List and choose the Invite option.
- Users may click on the guild created and tap the “Guild Invite” option to invite friends.