Battlefield: Hardline Weapons to be changed says Visceral
Battlefield: Hardline Fans all over the world seem to be enjoying Battlefield: Hardline however, some have agreed that the multiplayer weapons ar ...
Fans all over the world seem to be enjoying Battlefield: Hardline however, some have agreed that the multiplayer weapons are not balanced well. Having looked into this matter, Visceral Games has announced that they will be launching an update that would feature weapon changes and balancing.
The announcement was made earlier today on the Battlelog Visceral’s Lead Multiplayer Designer, Thaddeus Sasser, outlined some weapon changes that will be coming to all versions of Battlefield: Hardline at a later date. No release date has been set as of now.
- K10: Reduce bullet damage to 33
- Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
- HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
- .410 Jury: Increase damage per pellet to become more effective
- FMG-9 and M/45: Increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
- Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
- AKM min damage reduced to 24
The fans were concerned about the SCAR-H and others and the problems have been addressed. We hope to see the patch soon so that the multiplayer gaming is balanced. Here is the review of the game.
Battlefield: Hardline is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.