First major DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight will include Batgirl
New Batman: Arkham Knight DLC features exciting changes
Batman: Arkham Knight developers, Rocksteady Studios, has revealed some more details on the upcoming games first major DLC. The first DLC will be included in the season pass for the game and will feature Batgirl as a playable character. This is the first time that Batgirl will appear as a playable character in the Arkham franchise.
The announcement was made on the studios official Batman: Arkham Knight facebook page. Season Pass holders will have access to six months worth of DLC. You can check out the full list of details for the Arkham Knight DLC below:
- Batgirl: A Matter of Family – An all-new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series – check out the first render of Batgirl.
- The Season of Infamy – Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
- Gotham City Stories – Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
- Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks – Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
- Crimefighter Challenge Maps – Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
- Character Skins – A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.
The release of Batman: Arkham Knight has been delayed to June 23rd. The game will be available for the Xbox One, PS4 and PC.