GTA V Update destroys mods, fixes other issues
GTA V The latest GTA V update is out from Rockstar. Update 350.1 fixes a lot of issues that players might have encountered in the PC version of th ...
The latest GTA V update is out from Rockstar. Update 350.1 fixes a lot of issues that players might have encountered in the PC version of the game, such as vehicle bugs, game freezes, and many more. However, the update has broken many mods that were realeased for GTA V. The GTA V modding community is currently discussing the problem. They seem to be showing users how to downgrade their game in the meantime if they wish to keep their mods functional. This will restrict online access. Gamers will have to choose between the two until a solution is found to this issue.
The full patch notes can be seen below. The fact that mods have not been mentioned would go on to suggest that this was an accidental consequence.
- Vehicles in your garage can no longer be accidentally replaced with vehicles from the street.
- Improved stability and fixed several crashes and hangs while transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
- Fixed an issue where certain players were unable to exit their garages while inside of a personal vehicle.
- Fixed an issue where the game could freeze if you were robbing a store while someone else was attempting to buy snacks there.
- A rare issue has been fixed where some players received a “Purchase Failed” error when attempting to buy apartments.
- Fixed an issue where players would be asked to quit the game while using text chat in Golf and pressing the “E” key.
- GTA Online characters can now be added to your shortlist in the Rockstar Editor.
- Fixed several clipping issues that occurred when taking Snapmatic selfies.
- One-on-One Vehicle Deathmatches in Free Roam will now properly spawn all participants in vehicles.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where you could not alt-tab back into GTAV if you alt-tabbed out while the Steam overlay was active.
- Various fixes to bring improved patch download speeds.
- Improvements to matchmaking so players that have good connections to each other are matched together more frequently.
- Fixed a Steam-only issue where players could not use Mexican Spanish as a subtitle language.
- General stability fixes for director mode and video editor.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixes for issues caused by launching the game in offline mode.